Join Us For Deacon Depot Days!
September 23rd, 2011
Come and enjoy refreshments and fun while learning more about Deacon Depot – the new, online, automated procurement system for Wake Forest. This system offers many benefits to the University, including:
• Better customer service through a powerful and user-friendly online shopping platform
• Centralized catalog of supplier products and prices
• Paperless procurement environment
• Improved price negotiation ability
• Improved utilization of sustainable and diverse suppliers
There is much more to this new tool, and many of our suppliers will be on hand to talk more about who they are and what they do. Those suppliers include:
October 10th – E&I and Premier (group purchasing organizations), AT&T, Fisher Scientific, Grainger, Lenovo, Sigma Aldrich, SciQuest, Strategic Connections, and University Stores
October 11th – E&I and Premier (group purchasing organizations), Verizon, Graybar, Hauser Rental Service, Lowes Home Improvement, Office Depot, SciQuest, VWR Scientific Products, and University Stores
Come and see how Deacon Depot can benefit you and your department!